The Cooperative Extension System
The Cooperative Extension Service is a cooperative effort of the United States Department of Agriculture; the land-grant university, Kansas State University; and the local extension board representing local citizens. Much of its effectiveness can be credited to the part played by Kansans in planning extension educational programs, making it a true local, state, and federal partnership.
Links . . .
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- State and National Partners
- State Extension Advisory Council
- Handbook for County Extension Councils and District Governing Bodies
- County/District Map
- Working With Elected Officials
- K-State Research and Extension - A Federal, State, and Local Partnership