Grants are a vital piece in your community's funding puzzle...and you can do it!
K-State Research and Extension's Community Vitality Team offers grant writing workshops for local communities.
- Conquer your grant writing fears and start writing.
- Learn new sources of data to document community needs.
- Learn new sources of grant funding.
- Practice developing the grant Elements: Problem, Outcomes, Activities, Evaluation, and Budget.
Short Term Outcomes:
- 93% have increased confidence to write a successful grant.
- 94% learned new sources of data to document community needs.
- 80% learned new sources for finding grants.
- 91% have increased confidence to develop the elements of a successful grant.
For more information, contact:
Nancy K. Daniels, Community Vitality Specialist