Nominations for 2018 Annual Conference Awards
The K-State Research and Extension Awards Lunch will be Thursday, October 18. Please recognize your colleagues by nominating them for the following awards.
Award categories include:
- Outstanding Local Unit
- Outstanding District or County Extension Professional
- Outstanding Regional or State Extension Professional
- Outstanding Program Focus Team
- Builder Award
- Diversity Award
- Mentoring Award
- Team Award
- Professional (Unclassified) Staff Employee of the Year
- Local Unit Office Professional of the Year
Click here for more information for the awards.
Submit up to three pages of support for the nominee as a Word or PDF document to email@example.com. Nominations are due Wednesday, August 8.
In the nomination include:
- The award category .
- The nominee’s name, title, department/local unit and email address
(if there are multiple nominees please list information for all)
- The nominator’s name, title, department/local unit and email address
- Description of the nominee’s accomplishments relative to the award category.
Letters of support may be included in the three pages.
Previous award recipients can be found here. Individuals can receive an award more than once.
For Department Heads, Unit Leaders and Extension Professional Association Presidents
The 2018 K-State Research and Extension Annual Conference Awards Lunch will be Thursday, October 18. Faculty and staff who have received (or will receive) awards or recognition between October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018 will be recognized with their names in the program book. Individuals who have served as mentors will also be recognized.
2018 KSRE Faculty and Staff Awards Summary -Return by Wednesday, August 8.
2017 Awards lunch list of Faculty and Staff Awards and Mentors (For reference as to who was recognized in 2017)