Budget and Audit
|Gina Aurand - Chair||Marty Draper - Chair Elect|
|Angela Jones||Pam Paulsen|
|Joan Krumme||Wade Weber|
|Shad Marston||Jennifer Wilson|
|Greg McClure||Debra Wood|
1. Convene committee after annual conference. Review and develop a plan to carry out the committee
2. Explore resources for this committee on the national website.
3. Submit a budget request for next year to Budget and Audit Committee
4. Work with webmaster to update website with current information about this committee
5. Solicit and receive budget requests from incoming committee chairs for the next year.
6. Analyze chapter assets and anticipated expenditures and assist the treasurer in preparing a balanced
7. Conduct an annual audit of the financial records and report to the membership at the annual business
8. Explore additional opportunities to secure resources to meet the needs of chapter.
9. Report on the accomplishments of this committee in newsletters, at each council meeting, the annual
business meeting, and in the annual report.