|Jeanne Falk Jones - Chair||John Beckman - Chair Elect|
|Deb Andres||Duane Hund|
|Sheryl Carson||Amy Lorenzen|
|Denise Dias||Chris Onstad|
|Gregg Eyestone||Renae Riedy|
1. Convene committee after annual conference. Review and develop a plan to carry out the committee
2. Explore resources for this committee on the national website.
3. Submit a budget request for next year to Budget and Audit Committee.
4. Work with webmaster to update website with current information about this committee.
5. Upon the notification of death of a K-State Research and Extension faculty member or retiree send
condolences to the family from Epsilon Sigma Phi.
6. Four months prior to Annual Conference request from Extension Operations a list of KSRE faculty and
retirees who have died during the past year and arrange for an appropriate written summary and
memorial ceremony in their honor.
7. Explore additional opportunities to engage members in the work of this committee.
8. Report on the accomplishments of this committee in newsletters, at each council meeting, the annual
business meeting, and in the annual report.