|Aliesa Woods - Chair||Patsy Maddy - Chair Elect|
|Tom Buller||Christina Holmes|
|Ethel Schneweis||Monica Thayer|
|Cindy Evans||Paula Peters|
|Nancy Nelson||Sarah Keatley|
1. Convene committee after annual conference. Review and develop a plan to carry out the committee
2. Explore resources for this committee on the national website.
3. Submit a budget request for next year to Budget and Audit Committee
4. Work with webmaster to update website with current information about this committee
5. Request budget from Budget and Audit Committee
6. Four months prior to Annual Conference request from Extension Operations Office a list of ESP members
who have 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, or 40 years of service. Notify these individuals that they will be
recognized at the annual banquet.
7. Secure recognition gifts for recipients.
8. Conduct recognition ceremony at the annual banquet.
9. Recognize members in the newsletter, website and other locations determined by the committee.
10. Explore additional opportunities to recognize members.
11. Report on the accomplishments of this committee in newsletters, at each council meeting, the annual
business meeting, and in the annual report.