Epsilon Sigma Phi
Your Key to Professional Excellence
1. Attends all meetings of the Alpha Rho Chapter of Epsilon Sigma Phi.
2. Gives secretary's report at council meetings and in newsletters.
3. Keeps the complete record of all chapter meetings. Once reviewed for approval post on website and notify members.
4. Handles all official correspondence on behalf of the chapter.
5. Works with the historian to collect materials including hard copies of minutes for chapter archives.
6. Prepares an annual report:
• Contacts all officers and committee chairs for reports 6 weeks prior to annual conference
• Edits and formats content
• Distributes at annual business meeting
• Forwards to webmaster for posting on the web
• Provides a printed copy to historian for the chapter archives
7. Keeps a file, box, or notebook of details of the office (including time line) up-to-date to pass on to successor.
8. Fulfills other responsibilities as needed.
April 21, 2009