Below are resources for more information on topics related to produce safety.
- Developing a Plan for a Third-Party Audit - Rutgers University
- FSMA Technical Assistance Network
- FDA Final Rule on Produce Safety Fact Sheet
- Agrifood safety - Michigan State University
- Penn State Mushroom Gap Resources - Penn State University
- Best practices for food safety when handling greens - Michigan State University Extension
Potatoes and Rotation Crops
- GAP Self Audits and Documentation - University of Maine
- Food Safety at Farmers Markets - Kansas State University
- Food Safety for Kansas Farmers Markets: Regulations and Best Practices - Kansas State University
- Wholesale Success: A Farmer's Guide to Food Safety, Selling, Postharvest Handling, and Packing Produce - FamilyFarmed.org
- Balancing Food Safety and Sustainability - University of California Cooperative Extension
Home Food Preservation
- Preserve It Fresh, Preserve It Safe - Kansas State University
Our thanks to the K-State Center for Engagement and Community Development Incentive Grant for funding this project.