Wheat CAP RNA-Seq Workshop, July 9th - 13th, 2018
One-week lecture / laboratory / computer laboratory course on Gene Expression Analysis using next generation (NG) sequencing approaches. Students will prepare the RNA-seq libraries, sequence them with Illumina Sequencing System, and analyze NG sequence data. The workshop is specifically designed for Wheat CAP graduate students.
- RNA-Seq 101
- Gene Expression and Its Regulation
- RNA-Seq Data Analysis Overview
- Network-Based Gene Expression Data Analysis
- New Trait Mapping Resource - Wheat Nested Association Mapping Panel
- RNA-Seq and Wheat Functional Genomics
- Purify and Fragment mRNA, Synthesize First and Second Strand cDNA
- Purify ds cDNA. Adenylate 3’ Ends, Ligate Adapters, Perform Reaction Purification, Enrich DNA Fragments.
- RNA-Seq Data Analysis using GALAXY
- Alignment Visualization Tools (Tablet)
- Introduction to R Programming Language
- RNA-Seq data analysis using R
- Wheat expression data bases