1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Irrigation
  4. »Who can join CPIA

Irrigation at K-State Research and Extension

Who can join CPIA

CPIA has five categories of membership.

The first category is for suppliers/manufacturers. This category includes any company that manufacturers or sells irrigation supplies to retailers.

An associate member's category is available for employees of suppliers/manufacturers that are members.

Technical memberships are available to educational institutions and government agencies. This includes research scientists, extension specialists, teachers, and water managers.

A fourth category includes retail dealers of irrigation equipment.

Supporting memberships are available to businesses, irrigators/farmers or people that do not fall into one of the other categories, but have an interest in irrigation.

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the application for membership and enclose dues payments. If you have questions, please contact Donna Lamm, executive assistant, 760 N. Thompson Ave., Colby, KS 67701, phone/fax: 785-462-7574 or e-mail: donnalamm@yahoo.com