K-State Research and Extension Statewide Locations
County and District Extension Offices
K-State Research and Extension has a presence in all 105 Kansas counties. To view contact information for your local extension office, move your mouse pointer over your county. Information will appear below the map.
2023 County Fair Dates
The off-campus research-extension centers are organized into two departments. The Eastern Kansas Research-Extension Centers and the Western Kansas Research-Extension Centers.
Eastern Kansas Research-Extension Centers
- John C. Pair Center (Haysville)
- Northeast Research-Extension Center (Manhattan)
- Olathe Research-Extension Center (Olathe)
- Southeast Research-Extension Center (Parsons)
Western Kansas Research-Extension Centers
- Agricultural Research Center (Hays)
- Northwest Research-Extension Center (Colby)
- Southwest Research-Extension Center (Garden City)
- Southwest Research Center (Tribune)
Agronomy Experiment Fields
Experiment Fields complement the land available for Agronomy research near the K-State campus in Manhattan. Together, these research sites provide opportunities for both practical and basic research.
- East Central Experiment Field (Ottawa)
- Kansas River Valley Experiment Field (Topeka)
- North Central Kansas Irrigation Field (Belleville/Scandia)
South Central Kansas Field (Hutchinson)
Horticulture experiment sites that provide long-term forestry and turfgrass research.
- Rocky Ford Turfgrass Research Center (Manhattan)
- Tuttle Forestry Research Center (Manhattan)