K-State Research and Extension Employees
We are glad to have you as a K-State Research and Extension team member! You are part of an organization that is headquartered on campus in Manhattan with faculty and staff in 23 academic departments across five K-State Colleges. We also have county and district offices, research centers and experiment fields all across the state of Kansas. Wherever you are located in our system please know that you are an important contributor to our responsibility to provide "Knowledge for Life" to the citizens of Kansas.
Dean and Director
New K-State Research and Extension Agents
Resources for new Extension Agents:
New Local Unit Employees - Do Not Use these instructions for Extension Agents
Hiring Office Professionals and Program Assistants:
- Steps for hiring a Local Unit Office Professional
- Steps for hiring a Local Unit Program Assistant
- Orientation checklist for Program Assistants and Office Professionals
Resources for new Local Unit Office Professionals and Program Assistants:
- Register for a K-State eID here. You will need to use Internet Explorer to register for an eID. Once you've created your eID and password, follow this link to create a K-State Research and Extension account using that information.
- The K-State eID and Password webpage has more information about this process