Epsilon Sigma Phi
Your Key to Professional Excellence
1. Attends all meetings of the Alpha Rho Chapter of Epsilon Sigma Phi.
2. Gives historian report at chapter meetings and in newsletters.
3. Contacts University Archivist to become familiar with the process for adding items to the archives. Visits the archives if possible.
4. Maintains chapter historical records and memorabilia with assistance of other officers:
• constitution and bylaws
• newsletters (state and national)
• membership lists (annual and life)
• chapter awards
• annual banquet programs
• national conference recognition programs
5. Contributes information of historical significance to chapter newsletter.
6. Submits report for chapter annual report.
7. Keeps a file, box, or notebook of details of the office (including time line) up-to-date to pass on to successor.
8. Fulfills other responsibilities as needed.
April 21, 2009