Epsilon Sigma Phi
Your Key to Professional Excellence
1. Attends all meetings of the Alpha Rho Chapter of Epsilon Sigma Phi.
2. Gives editor's report at business meetings and in newsletters.
3. Solicits information, edits and publishes at least two issues of the chapter newsletter annually. The number of issues will be determined by the council.
• Issues are currently published in July (Summer issue) and December (Winter issue).
4. Edits and publishes any additional publications as determined by the council.
5. Newsletters will be posted on the chapter web site by the ESP webmaster. The editor will e-mail the membership listserv that the newsletter is posted. Copies will be mailed to retirees by Extension Operations.
6. Prepares annual banquet program:
• At least three months prior to annual conference contacts the Department of Communications to establish a time frame for final editing, layout and duplication of the program.
• Communicates with the annual banquet committee and the chapter president about the content of the program.
• At least two months prior to annual conference contacts officers and committee chairs for their information for the annual banquet program.
• Edits information in cooperation with committee chairs, chapter president, president-elect, and treasurer.
• Makes arrangements for delivery of programs to annual banquet.
7. Submits report for chapter annual report.
8. Keeps a file, box, or notebook of details of the office (including time line) up-to-date to pass on to successor.
9. Provides to the historian for the chapter archives at Hale Library:
• annual banquet program
• chapter newsletters
• other special publications
10. Fulfills other responsibilities as needed.
11. Useful websites:
• ESP National Templates, Artwork, Logos, etc. – www.espnational.org Click on “Materials”, then "Templates".
• Past Newsletters – www.ksre.ksu.edu/esp-AlphaRho/p.aspx?tabid=22
• Resources – Listserv addresses, ESP Letterhead – www.ksre.ksu.edu/esp-AlphaRho
September 30, 2010