- K-State COVID-19 webpage
- The Kansas PRIDE Program for community vitality offers a newsletter provides information on small business concerns, mental health, working from home, being home with children, and more. Subscribe on their news page.
- The weekly Better Kansas blog contains topical, timely information from K-State Research and Extension professionals.
- Extension is not limited to Kansas. Universities across the country have extension experts who are also sharing their information. Their responses to the novel coronavirus are collected on this page
- National 4-H Inspire Kids to Do (32-page, illustrated activity guide)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Center for Healthy Minds
- Child Trends COVID-19 Resource page