K-State Research and Extension's Community Vitality Team offers online grant writing workshops at a cost of $60 per attendee.
What You Will Learn:
- Conquer your grant writing fears and start writing.
- Learn new sources of data to document community needs.
- Learn new sources of grant funding.
- Practice developing the grant Elements: Problem, Outcomes, Activities, Evaluation, and Budget.
Online Grant Writing Workshop Registration - Note the workshops are named for the host Extension unit but since they are online, attendees can choose the dates the fit their needs.
Workshop Tools for Extension Agents:
- Online Grant Workshop Flyer
- Online Grant Writing Workshop FAQ Sheet
- Online Grant Workshop Graphic for Facebook
- Online Grant Workshop Graphic for Instagram
- Online Grant Workshop News Release Template
- Making a Difference Report
For more information, contact:
Nancy K. Daniels, Community Vitality Specialist