Many kitchen appliances are available to make food preparation easier, faster and more convenient. Knowing how to use these appliances properly and safely can help you prepare safe meals for you and your family.
- Electric Pressure Cookers - Iowa State University Extension
- Tips for Cleaning Electric Pressure Cookers - Iowa State University Extension
- Fast Facts for Fast Heating: The Microwave Oven
- Microwave Ovens and Food Safety - USDA
- Refrigeration and Food Safety - USDA
- Slow Cookers and Food Safety - USDA
- Should I Vacuum Package Food at Home? - National Center for Home Food Preservation