Eating Well with Diabetes
Since Kansas State University puts out periodic news updates, you may want to do a search for diabetes publications. Doing a search will direct you to the most current publications. If you have questions or concerns about this page, please contact Shelly Burklund at 785-532-1670 or email email@example.com.
- Kansas Dining with Diabetes Program
- A quiz to assess your risk for getting Diabetes (English)
- A quiz to assess you risk for getting Diabetes (Spanish)
- A worksheet to help you set some diabetes-related behavioral goals
- Choose More than 50 Ways to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- Count on Nutritious Carbohydrates
- Diabetes: You are in Control Leader's Guide
- Diabetes: You are in Control Fact Sheet
- Healthy Whole Grains
- Prediabetes – Are You One of the Millions?
If you have questions or concerns about the information on this page, please contact our office at 785-532-5782 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org