Eating Well with Diabetes
Since Kansas State University puts out periodic news updates, you may want to do a search for diabetes publications. Doing a search will direct you to the most current publications. If you have questions or concerns about this page, please contact Shelly Burklund at 785-532-1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kansas Dining with Diabetes Program
- A quiz to assess your risk for getting Diabetes (English)
- A quiz to assess you risk for getting Diabetes (Spanish)
- A worksheet to help you set some diabetes-related behavioral goals
- Choose More than 50 Ways to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- A Dec. 2011 report on the prevalence and impacts of diabetes in Kansas
- Diabetes Awareness and Management--Leaders Guide
- Cinnamon Not Helpful in Control of Diabetes or Blood Fats
- Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load: Pros and Cons
- Net Carbs, Impact Carbs, Zero Carbs- What Does It Mean?
- Count on Nutritious Carbohydrates
- Healthy Whole Grains
- Prediabetes – Are You One of the Millions?