Training for Faculty, Staff, and Student Workers
Our training offerings are delivered in classroom sessions and through web-based, online instruction. We have listed out the training by date and category in the course listings to provide you a better perspective of who needs the training and when it is required.
1. Regulatory Driven Training Documents
2. New Employee EH&S Orientation
- Manager's EH&S Training Needs Assessment Checklist
3. Live Training Sessions
Contact the EH&S Office for details on the WPS and Skid-Steer Loader live training sessions.
4. Online Training Offerings through CITI (Log-on Instructions)
- WPS Training Classes
Online Training is now available through CITI for Agricultural Workers and Pesticides Handlers. If you work with or are around pesticides, you are required to complete the worker or the handler training, respectively.
- Skid-Steer Loader Training
When operating, servicing, or working around skid-steer loader training is required. The classroom portion of the training is available online through CITI.
The second portion of the training is operating a loader in the field. Contact your supervisor or instructor to schedule the hands-on training.
5. Online Training Offerings through VIVID (Contact your Departmental EH&S Coordinator for further information)
- EH&S Training Course Listings
- VIVID Program Administrators (Enrollment Assistance)
- VIVID Program Administrator Orientation Training
- Online Admin Help Doc (5 Minute Video)
- Safety Training Toolbox (5 Minute Video)
6. Lifting Safely Training
7. Forklift Performance Audit Training
8. Grain Facilities Training
- Grain Handling Standard
- Grain Bin Safety "Protecting Yourself and Your Family"
- Hazard Identification Model 1
- Hazard Identification Model 2
- Hazard Identification Model 3
- Hazard Identification Model 4
9. K-State Research and Education (KSRE) Bookstore
At the KSRE Bookstore, health, safety, and environmental training materials are available for download as a printable pdf. Click-on the following link for access to the training materials:
10. Occupational Safety an Health Administration (OSHA) Publications