The materials available for download on this page are programs/documents that professionals have found helpful in their work. You may use, adapt, or borrow these materials for your use, but we request that you give credit to the author. KAE4-HA and K-State Research & Extension do not endorse the materials on this page. If you have any questions about the materials please contact the author. Their contact information can be found by doing a search on K-State Research & Extension's Homepage.
Many of these files are in .PDF, Powerpoint, Wordperfect, or Microsoft Word Format.
- Parent's Guide to 4-H: Sedgwick County Extension, Jodi Besthorn, Eric Otte, Beth Drescher
- Art Officer Training Guide: Andrea Schmidt, Riley County
- Volunteer Ideas: Ideas for Volunteer Recognition: Beth Hinshaw, SC Area Specialist
- Recognition Boosters: K-State Research & Extension Faculty
Jeff Goodwin Shares Files Presented at the 2008 KAE4-HA Spring Conference
Jeff Goodwin, Colorado State 4-H Leader presented several workshops at the 2008 KAE4-HA Spring Conference in Hutchinson, KS. He presented “How to Be a Jedi County Agent,” “Are You Smarter Than a 4-H Member,” “Two Commandments of Extension Agents,” and “Effective Livestock Quality Programs.” He agreed to share files (with proper credit given to Jeff) from his presentations for Kansas Extension Staff to use.
- "The Art of Teaching Kids and Crusty Old Codgers" Word Handout by Jeff Goodwin
- "Are You Smarter Than a 4-H/FFA Member ?" Powerpoint by Jeff Goodwin
- "Livestock Ethics DVD and Video Descriptions" by Jeff Goodwin
- "Livestock Ethics DVD and Video Order Form" by Jeff Goodwin
- "Line in the Sand Ethic Card" 2-Sided Word Master for laminating by Jeff Goodwin
- "Are You Smarter than a 4-H Member?" Powerpoint by Jeff Goodwin
Other Related Livestock Ethics Presentations and Handouts appropriate for PQA, Quality Counts and/or Quality Assurance 4-H Programs