Eating Well with Diabetes
Since Kansas State University puts out periodic news updates, you may want to do a search for diabetes publications. Doing a search will direct you to the most current publications. If you have questions or concerns about this page, please contact Shelly Burklund at 785-532-1670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diabetes HealthSense offers resources to help people with diabetes and those at risk for it to live well and meet their goals. The strategies are clustered by various categories and can help you make healthful lifestyle and behavior changes. "Live well. Eat healthy. Be active. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it."
- A Dec. 2011 report on the prevalence and impacts of diabetes in Kansas
- Diabetes Awareness and Management--in English
- Diabetes Awareness and Management--Leaders Guide
- Cinnamon Not Helpful in Control of Diabetes or Blood Fats
- Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load: Pros and Cons
- Net Carbs, Impact Carbs, Zero Carbs- What Does It Mean?
- Choosing the Most Nutritious Carbs